Sunday 8 April 2012

Pregnant Jessica Simpson Poses Nude For Elle Magazine Cover

On the cover page of Elle, Jessica Simpson is going flaunt her classic pregnant pose but she has covered her breasts by hand and another holding her tummy. Not just did Jessica pose nude, she also showed her sensual look of her baby: a girl. On the front cover, she has been seen wearing yellow sapphire along with diamond earrings and yellow sapphire ring along with sapphires, turquoise, and diamonds from Van Cleef & Arpels.
During the phone interview along with USA Today, Jessica Simpson said she was not nervous at all to display herself to millions on the Elle’s cover. Usually, I am so shy; she said I am not the person you see snapped in a bikini on beach. For few reasons, being pregnant, it is very simple for me. I feel very comfortable with my skin…it is just surely celebratory moment for me. I am happy people are responding confidently, “Said the thirty one years old actress, and singer.
The photos in magazine’s inner spread also have the unborn child’s father, Eric Johnson the professional football player, smooching Jessica’s belly. It will be issued in Elle’s April edition, which will hit newsstands in 20th March.
Here are Photoshoots:
Elle-Jessica-Simpson-nudeElle-Jessica-Simpson-nude-1
Elle-Jessica-Simpson-nude-2

No comments:

Post a Comment